Village Services Continue
The Village continues to provide essential services to its residents with some procedural changes necessary to keep both residents and employees as safe as possible.
- Village Hall is closed to walk-ins. We remain available by phone at (630)933-7100, and encourage payment of utility bills and police fines electronically or by mail.
- Residents may also sign up for paperless billing.
- The Winfield Police will continue responding immediately to emergency calls, however non-urgent calls will be handled over the phone or by other means.
- Building Permit and Contractor Registration applications must be mailed, placed in the drop box behind Village Hall or in the basket in the foyer at Village Hall. Please include a check as credit cards are not accepted at this time.
- Refuse Stickers are available at local stores or can be ordered by phone by calling (630)933-7100 and will be mailed to your residence.
- Regular trash collection continues and yardwaste pickup is expected to resume on April 7 as scheduled. Please note bulk items are not being picked up at this time and the Spring Cleanup Collection has been postponed.
- The DuPage Water Commission reminds residents our tap water remains safe to drink and residents should only put flushable material into toilets to protect our sewer system.